China is a tea producing country, the climate is different in different regions, the production of tea will not be the same, rich tea market has too many varieties of tea. In short, the name of a lot of tea, it is not a thousand kinds of problems, really can be said to be dazzling. But by some scholars analysis and research, to be classified, but found some way, a vivid picture of the taste, a better understanding of tea, tea memory. There are seven general methods of naming tea:
1. is named after the shape of the tea. Lu’an Guapian, Junshan Silver Needle Tea, Spring Snail, green tea and so on, the.
2. nomenclature of tea varieties. Such as Pekoe etc..
3. named after tea. Pu’er tea, tea and so on.
4. is named after the tea plucking time. Agency before tea, Mingqian tea, the tea before rain etc..
5. named after animals and plants. Longjing Narcissus, bergamot, etc..
6. nomenclature of tea making process. Roasted, baked green and so on.
7. tea color naming. Black tea, green tea, etc.. There are some tea origin name full of stories or legends, for example: "Spring Snail" the origin of the famous tea Spring Snail tea, produced in Taihu in the second. About the origin Spring Snail, folk spread such a story.
Qing Kangxi, the local people found a wild tea in East Dongting Lake Shek Pik peak, then pick back for drinks. One year, due to production of Trinidad and Tobago, bamboo basket is not installed, you put extra on the arms, but with hot tea, with bursts of fragrant, picking girls shouted: "Sharen scared!" This "scare people incense" is the Suzhou dialect, meaning that the aroma is unusually rich. So all the people for the spread, "scared people incense" has become the name of tea. Thirty-eight years of emperor Kangxi (son of emperor Kangxi) south to Taihu, Kangxi believes that the name "Sharen scared" indecent, he has called "Spring Snail", and still in use.
Spring Snail tea picking time earlier, usually picking in the Guyu before and after. Do not dry coke to stir frying, crisp and not broken, green and not fishy, and continuously fine". So the appearance such as spiral curl, with no teeth, delicate tight knot, the bottom leaves like Buxus, color light, taste light, lasting aroma, pleasant aftertaste.
China one of the ten famous tea "Tieguanyin" rich in Anxi County of Fujian Province, enjoys a reputation at home and abroad. About the origin of the name "Tieguanyin tea" has two kinds of Folk Legends:
said: Emperor Qian Long in Qing Dynasty